- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Glenna Duncan, 89, of Marble Hill died Tuesday, Dec. 12, 2006, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Dec. 8, 1917, in Bee Branch, Ark., daughter of Adrain and Mealie Hogue Guiling. She and E.M. Duncan were married Aug. 5. 1934, in Bee Branch. He died Oct. 9, 1986.
Survivors include two sons, Stanley Duncan of Glenallen, Mo., Harlan Duncan of Benton; a sister, Faye Milford of Central City, Ky.; five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel in Sikeston, Mo.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at the chapel, with the Rev. Leland Duncan officiating. Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery in Sikeston.