- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape fire report 12/12/06
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 6:14 p.m., emergency medical service in the 600 block of Albert Street.
* At 7:09 p.m., emergency medical service in the 100 block of South Main Street.
* At 10:20 p.m., still alarm at 957 E. Rodney Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 12:31 a.m., fire alarm at 1823 Rust Ave.
* At 2:42 a.m., emergency medical service in the 2500 block of Janet Drive.
* At 7:03 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1800 block of Stoddard Court.
* At 12:15 p.m. smoke in building at 28 S. Spanish St.
* At 12:26 p.m., emergency medical service in the 3200 block of Gordonville Road.