- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Daughter to Kenny Everett Cochran and Joy Lea Ruff of Sikeston, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:44 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 19, 2003. Name, Kenlea River. Weight, 7 pounds. Third child, first daughter. Ms. Ruff is the former Joy Kirkpatrick, daughter of Richard and Faye Kirkpatrick of Charleston, Mo. She is a realtor with First Realty GMAC Real Estate. Cochran is the son of Richard and Charlotte Cochran of Morehouse, Mo. He is a contractor with Cochran Construction.
Son to Brent David and Julie Elizabeth Anderson of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 9:06 p.m. Friday, Aug. 22, 2003. Name, Blake Thomas. Weight, 7 pounds 15 ounces. First child. Mrs. Anderson is the former Julie Earl, daughter of Steve and Rosemary Earl of Cape Girardeau. She is an analyst with SBC. Anderson is the son of Tom and Donna Anderson of Scott City. He is a teacher at Charleston High School.