Cape Girardeau County Commission action 12/12/06
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
* Received and filed correspondence with the Missouri Department of Natural Resources regarding demolition project disposal procedures.
* Received and filed certificate with Rhodes 101 for excise tax exemption for county gasoline and diesel purchases.
* Opinion from prosecuting attorney regarding conflict of interest, advising Presiding Commissioner Gerald Jones that he should refrain from voting on any employee health-insurance contract that excludes Saint Francis Medical Center.
Discussion items and appointments
* Discussed staff member for auditor's office.
Items not on agenda
* Received and filed Nordenia payment in lieu of taxes notification.
* Received and filed Industrial Development Authority draft resolution for Southeast Missouri Hospital bond issue.
* Received and filed November sales tax report.