- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Carl E. Rendleman, 77, of Jonesboro died Friday, Dec. 8, 2006, at Union County Hospital in Anna, Ill.
He was born Sept. 25, 1929, at Wolf Lake, Ill., son of Henry C. and Maude Ella Colp Rendleman. He and Marguerite Jane Farrar were married April 30, 1951, in Wolf Lake. She died May 9, 2003.
Rendleman was a member of the Anna congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses. He retired from Florsheim Shoe Company in Anna.
Survivors include two daughters, Carlene Sichling of Plant City, Fla., Pauline King of Anna; a son, Carl Rendleman Jr. of Jonesboro; a brother, Paul Rendleman of Anna; three grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two sisters and four brothers.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Friday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with David Dethrow officiating. Interment will be in Walker Hill Cemetery in Grand Tower.