- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
PARMA, Mo. -- Flora Parline Baker Richmond, 84, died Saturday, Dec. 9, 2006, at her home in Parma.
She was born May 9, 1942, at Portageville, Mo., daughter of Lloyd Howard and Pearl Eve Farley Wells. She and Timothy Richmond were married March 11, 2005, at Piggott, Ark.
Survivors include her husband, of Parma; two daughters, Flora Eva Gray of Sikeston, Mo., and Carolyn Sue Mason of Campbell, Mo.; two sisters, Betty Sweeney of Parma and Ruth Robbins of Sikeston; four brothers, Walter Wells of Sikeston, Lonnie Wells of Lesterville, Mo., and Herman and Charles Wells of Benton, Mo.; two grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a brother.
Funeral services were held Monday at Bradshaw Funeral Home in Gideon, Mo. The Rev. Jack Allen officiated, with burial at Mount Gilead Cemetery in Clarkton, Mo.