- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)5
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Anne B. Hunt, 90, of Greenville, S.C., died Friday, Aug. 22, 2003, at Roger Huntington Nursing Center in Greer, S.C.
She was born Nov. 29, 1912, in Shellsburg, Iowa, daughter of Joseph Arthur and Ruth Greaser Budd. She and Adrian J. Hunt were married May 19, 1951. He died July 24, 1993.
Hunt moved to Greenville in 1993 from Perryville. She was a member of Prince of Peace Catholic Church in Greenville.
Survivors include two nephews, Gordon and Jerry Budd of state of California, and a niece, Beverly Gano of state of Washington.
She was preceded in death by a sister and a brother.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 9 to 10 a.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Francis Agnew officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.