- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Douglas G. Schenimann, 50, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, Aug. 24, 2003, at his home.
He was born April 30, 1953, at Hayti, Mo., son of Leslie and Lauretta Daley Schenimann. He and Nancy Stricker were married in Cape Girardeau.
Schenimann was district sales manager with Lewis Bakery 30 years. He was a member of Iona Baptist Church. He was a 1971 graduate of Hayti High School.
Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Sarah Schenimann of Cape Girardeau; and a sister, Renee Gibbs of Scott City.
He was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. E.D. Francis officiating. Burial will be in Fairmount Cemetery.