- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Floyd Edward Lutes, 91, of Marble Hill died Sunday, Aug. 24, 2003, at Elder Care Nursing Home.
He was born Jan. 11, 1912, in Marble Hill, son of Edward G. and Susan Nancy Baker Lutes. He and Sybil Gertrude Gilliland were married June 5, 1943.
Lutes was a farmer.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Michael Lutes of Marble Hill; a daughter, Mary Lutes of Island Lake, Ill.; two grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
He was preceded in death by a daughter, a brother, a sister, and a great-grandchild.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Charley Shrum and Fred Ritter officiating. Burial will be in Baker Cemetery.