- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape police report 12/11/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was taken into custody pending the filing of formal charges for suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to maintain the right half of the roadway.
* A juvenile was arrested for being beyond parental control at 133 S. Benton St.
* A subject is in custody pending the filing of formal charges for the possession of methamphetamine.
* Third-degree domestic assault was reported.
* Assault was reported at 829 S. Kingshighway.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Burglary was reported at 1225 William St.
* Burglary and unlawful use of a weapon were reported.
* Theft was reported at 354 S. Silver Springs Road.
* Theft was reported at AM/PM Service Station, 1101 William St.
* Theft was reported at the intersection of Cousin and Hanover streets.
* Property damage was reported at 2620 Kenneth St.
* Property damage and trespassing were reported at 925 Jefferson Ave.
* Peace disturbance was reported at the intersection of U.S. 61 and William Street.
* Sexual assault of a juvenile was reported at the intersection of Luce Street and Louisiana Avenue.
* Identity theft was reported at 1508 Briarcliff Drive.
* Leaving the scene of an accident was reproted at the intersection of Sprigg and Morgan Oak streets.
* Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at 330 Siemers Drive.
* Identity theft was reported at 1330 Howell St.
* A minor being beyond parental control was reported.
* Peace disturbance was reported at 1108 S. Sprigg St.