- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Lois Faye Robertson, 66, of Perryville died Saturday, Dec. 9, 2006, at Perry County Nursing Home in Perryville.
She was born Aug. 24, 1940, in Stuttgart, Ark., daughter of Clifton and Lydia Crank Leirer.
Robertson was a member of the Church of Christ Faith.
Survivors include two daughters, Sheryl Parris of Perryville Michelle Everson of Peculiar, Mo.; two sons, Grant Robertson of Lawrence, Kan., John Robertson of Lincoln, Calif.; four sisters, Dora Bailey of Texas, Ann Lewis of Puxico, Mo., Pat Wilcox of Springfield, Mo., Kaye Leirer of Lawrence, Kan.; three brothers, Glen Leirer of Panama City Beach, Fla., Walter Leirer of Destin, Fla., Wayne Leirer of Carmel, Ill.; and seven grandchildren.
Services are private.
Miller Family Funeral Home of Perryville was in charge of arrangements.