QB: Blake Slattery, sr., Central
* Slattery threw for 1,636 yards and 10 touchdowns in his senior season, and he added 297 yards rushing with six touchdowns.
RB: Kris Cottner, jr., Perryville
* Cottner led the area with 1,225 yards rushing on 239 carries, also an area-high. The junior scored 10 touchdowns, and carried the load for the 5-5 Pirates with over 200 more carries than the next-leading back.
RB: Greg Finger, sr., St. Vincent
* Finger's late-season surge at the running back position coincided with St. Vincent's big finish and playoff berth. The senior running back had 769 yards on just 110 carries for a 7-yard average. Finger scored 10 touchdowns.
RB: Cody Carlyle, jr., Scott City
* Carlyle was part of a strong combination in the Rams backfield with Chris Blankenship. Carlyle finished with a team-high 959 yards and led area running backs with 13 touchdowns. He added 14 PAT conversions.
OL: Ben Wood, sr., Jackson
* Wood was a first-team all-conference selection at 6-foot-4 and 280 pounds.
OL: Brian Hill, jr., Jackson
* Hill, 6-0 and 230 pounds, helped lead a Jackson offense that was dominated by the run. The junior was also a first-team all-conference selection.
OL: Quent Robinson, jr., St. Vincent
* Robinson, 6-1 and just 190 pounds, helped carry a young offensive line which led a run-dominated Indians offense. Robinson was a second-team all-state selection by the Missouri Football Coaches Association in Class 1, and a first-team all-conference selection in the MAFC Blue Divison.
OL: Mark Webb, sr., Perryville
* Webb, 6-0 and 204 pounds, led an offensive line that opened the holes for Cottner. Webb was a second-team all-conference selection in the MAFC White Division.
OL: Kory Kitchen, sr., Central
* Kitchen led an inexperienced group up front for the Tigers. Central's lineman did a better job this season pass-blocking for Slattery, and the line helped running back Hykeem Hammonds to a string of 100-yard games before he was injured late in the season.
WR: George Hamilton, so., Central
* Hamilton's athleticism made him one of the area's big-play receivers. Hamilton had 32 receptions for 566 yards, a 17.7-yard-per catch average. He scored four touchdowns.
WR: Jamie Pinkston, sr., Scott City
* Pinkston was the Rams' go-to receiver, catching an area-high 34 passes for 639 yards. Pinkston averaged 18.8 yards a catch and had seven touchdowns.
K: Grant Ressel, sr., Jackson
* Ressel did not miss an extra point in 30 attempts, made five field goals and was nearly a guarantee to put the ball in the endzone on kickoffs.
DL: Adam Collier, jr., Jackson
* Collier assaulted offensive lines from his noseguard position. The 5-foot-9 junior was nearly impossible to block one-on-one.
DL: Dallas Proffer, sr., Jackson
* Proffer was another key cog in an Indians defensive line that overpowered many opponents.
DL: Chris Fischer, sr., St. Vincent
* Fischer provided leadership for a young line. The 6-2, 250-pounder earned second-team all-state honors in Class 1.
DL: Zach Fischer, jr., St. Vincent
* The younger Fischer was another key player in the defense for Class 1 state quarterfinalist St. Vincent.
LB: Tyler Bauwens, sr., Perryville
* Bauwens was an active player, and a first-team all-Mississippi Area Football Conference selection at both linebacker and tight end.
LB: Joe Uhls, jr., Central
* The 5-11, 190-pounder racked up 97 tackles, including 11.5 for losses from his middle linebacker position.
LB: Tyler Martin, jr., Jackson
* Martin was a first-team all-SEMO North selection and helped lead a revamped linebacker corps.
LB: Dylan McAllister, jr., Chaffee
* McAllister was a first-team all-SEMO South selection and helped solidify a Chaffee defense that made big strides from last year in helping to break the school's 34-game losing streak with a 3-7 record.
DB: Blake Slattery, sr., Central
* Slattery finished with 94 tackles and four interceptions, including a pair in the district-opening win over Poplar Bluff.
DB: Blake Dirnberger, sr., Scott City
* Dirnberger, also a top receiver for the Rams, led the Rams' defensive backfield.
DB: Justin L'Hote, so., St. Vincent
* L'Hote was one of several younger players who stepped up to help the Indians make it all the way to the Class 1 quarterfinals.
P: Rex Meyr, sr., Jackson
* Meyr stepped in for all-conference punter Joel Penrod and was able to help Jackson win the battle for field position on most nights.