* Received and filed correspondence from AmerenUE regarding natural gas safety.
* Approved lease extension with Lorberg Funeral Chapel on space for coroner.
* Received and filed erroneous assessments.
* Recieved and filed Cape Girardeau ordinances Nos. 3755 and 3756 regarding a land swap with Jackson and the annexation of Whispering Oaks subdivision.
* Received and filed Jackson ordinance No. 06-155 regarding a land swap with Cape Girardeau.
* Received and filed balance sheets for August, September and October.
* Received and filed solid waste district assessment inventory.
* None at this time.
Discussion items and appointments
* Met with Stan Murray and Jay Stencel regarding allowing Cape Girardeau to use a Missouri Department of Natural Resources storm water grant.
* Met with Morley Swingle, prosecuting attorney, regarding personnel.
* Held budget discussions.
Items not on agenda
* Approved sale of dump truck for $4,200.
* Approved request to seek bids for new dump truck beds.
* Approved request to lease imaging software.
* Approved purchase of four new cars for the sheriff's department.
* Received and filed notice of Procter & Gamble payment in lieu of taxes.