- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
NEW HAMBURG, Mo. -- Clara Francis Steimle, 89, of New Hamburg died Thursday, Dec. 7, 2006, at Chaffee Nursing Center in Chaffee, Mo.
She was born Jan. 21, 1917, at New Hamburg, daughter of Frank Joseph and Mary Bertha Gosche Steimle.
Steimle retired as a floor lady at Thorngate Ltd. in Chaffee. She was a member of St. Lawrence Catholic Church and its St. Ann Sodality.
Survivors include several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by seven brothers and a sister.
Friends may call after 4:30 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Benton, Mo. Parish prayers will be at 6.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Lawrence Church, with the Rev. Normand Varone officiating. Burial will be in St. Lawrence Church Cemetery.