- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Frieda Pearman, 80, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, Dec. 6, 2006, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born Dec. 29, 1925, in Ullin, Ill., daughter of John and Mary Ann Carson Sissom. She and Robert Pearman were married April 23, 1946.
Pearman was formerly of Olive Branch, Ill.
Survivors include four sons, Terry Pearman of Enfield, Ill., Rodney Pearman of Anna, Ill., Jackie and Thomas Pearman of Cape Girardeau; two daughters, Rhonda Pearman and Shelia Davis of Cape Girardeau; 11 grandchildren, including Allen Pearman whom she raised; and several great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, a son and three brothers.
Visitation will be from 1 p.m. to service time today at Crain Funeral Home in Tamms, Ill.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Larry Potts officiating. Burial will be in McCrite Cemetery.