- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Clinton H. Wilfong, 83, of Advance died Thursday, Dec. 7, 2006, at Advance Nursing Center.
He was born April 22, 1923, son of Harrison and Stella Mae Green Wilfong. He and Norma Jean Leggett were married Oct. 23, 1950. She died Oct. 25, 1998.
Clinton was a sheet metal worker 25 years at Guth Electric Co. in St. Louis.
He served in the U.S. Army during World War II.
Survivors include a brother, Kenneth Wilfong of Whitewater; and two sisters, Nellie James of Delta and Margaret Richardson of Dongola, Mo.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Morgan Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Lloyd Green officiating. Burial will be in Dongola Cemetery at Dongola.