- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
ZALMA, Mo. -- Gloria Fay Gramlisch, 65, of Doniphan, Mo., died Thursday, Dec. 7, 2006, at the home of a daughter.
She was born Nov. 1, 1941, at Zalma, daughter of Marvin and Haley Slaughter Abernathy. She first married Gene Bond, and later married Steven Gramlisch.
Gramlisch was a retired home health aide.
Survivors include her husband of Chaffee, Mo.; three sons, Jeff Bond of Advance, Mo., Jim and Andy Bond of Bloomfield, Mo.; a daughter, Julie Brooks of Doniphan; a stepson, Steven Gramlisch Jr. of Fairmont City, Ill.; two brothers, Mitchell Abernathy of Cape Girardeau, Kelley Abernathy of Millersville; a sister, Loretta Kidd of Cape Girardeau; nine grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to service time Monday at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Eric Leroux officiating. Burial will be in Berrong Cemetery at Gipsy, Mo.