- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Police report 12/8/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Brandon C. F. Pfau, 20, of 1236 W. Cape Rock Drive, Apt. 37, was arrested on suspicion of careless and imprudent driving.
* George L. Walker, 50, of 523 N. Fountain St., was arrested on suspicion of a peace disturbance.
* Keitric D. Carter, 22, of 605 Amethyst St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for possession of controlled substance and for failure to pay fine and cost for failure to appear for trial for possession of controlled substance charge, probation revocation on possession of controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance.
* Timothy L. Stemper, 23, was arrested on an Iron County warrant for misdemeanor.
* Tamara L. O'Kelly, 37, of 821 N. Fountain St. was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for child neglect.
* Jessica E. Daugherty, 20, of 636 Spring Ave., Apt. E, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for possession of alcohol by a minor and failure to appear for false declaration.
* Clarence Brown Jr., 21, of 412 Koch Ave., was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for a Warren County traffic offense.
* Brenda J. Mitchell, 46, of 216 S. Middle St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for parole violation.
* Landers Whitcomb Jr., 20, of 2410 Sunny Lane, was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for leaving the scene of an accident.
* Geoffrey D. Vandeweghe, 24, of 1421 N. Henderson Ave., was arrested on suspicion of driving while under the influence of alcohol, careless and imprudent driving, failure to maintain right side of roadway and failure to have vehicle insurance.
* Two assaults were reported.
* Identity theft was reported at 734 N. Middle St.
* KFC Corp., 2101 William St., reported miscellaneous vehicle items and parts were tampered with/stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 1621 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A television, DVD player, laptop computer and cash were reported stolen at 404 N. West End Blvd.
* Vehicle damage was reported at 3439 William St.
* Interference with custody was reported.
Southeast Missouri State University
The following items were released by the Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A table vise was reported stolen at Towers North.