- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ANNA, Ill. -- Glenna M. Fox, 100, of Anna, died Tuesday, Dec. 5, 2006, at City Care Center.
She was born Jan. 31, 1906, in Mount Pleasant, Ill., daughter of George C. and Ida Jane Gurley Wilson. She and Samuel S. Fox were married March 18, 1925, in Anna. He died Dec. 11, 1967.
Fox and a daughter, Marcia Tellor, owned and operated Colleen's Ladies Apparel many years. She was a member of First Baptist Church.
Survivors include two daughters, Margetta Snead of Savannah, Ga., Marcia Tellor of Anna; four grandchildren; two stepgranddaughters; four great-grandchildren; and three great-great-grandsons.
She was preceded in death by three brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from noon to service time Friday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tony Foeller officiating. Burial will be in Anna City Cemetery.