- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Police report 12/7/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Clarence Brown Jr., 21, of 412 Koch Ave., was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for false declaration, possession of alcohol by a minor and revoked operator's license.
* Dale Brackett, 20, of 807 N. Sprigg St., Apt. 408, was arrestedon a Scott County warrant for failure to appear unregistered vehicle.
* Karl R. Ketchum, 46, of Morley, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for no seat belt and failure to register vehicle.
* Teresa L. Rivers, 26, of 326 Olive St., was arrested on three Poplar Bluff, Mo., warrants for failure to appear for obstructing police and two for moving traffic violations; a Clay County warrant for failure to appear for fraud and insufficient funds; and a Butler County warrant for probation violation.
* Christopher D. Overy, 19, of Oak Grove, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for being a visibly intoxicated minor.
* An XBox, controller and three games were reported stolen at 7 N. Benton St., Apt. 4.
* A firearm with case, PlayStation, jewelry and video games were reported stolen from 918 College St.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported theft of gasoline.
* Property damage was reported at 31 S. Kingshighway.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 1816 Longview Drive.
* Protective custody was reported.
* Request for service was reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Gina L. Rosen, 46, of 410 Howard St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Fraud was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Attempted theft of a motor vehicle and construction equipment, tampering with a motor vehicle and property damage were reported in the 4800 block of Old Cape Road East.
* Damage to house siding was reported in the 1400 block of Deerwood Drive.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 1500 block of Bel-Air Drive.
Southeast Missouri State University
The following items were released by the Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A projector was reported stolen at University Center.
* Clothing was reported stolen at Towers East Laundry.