Cape Girardeau County Commission agenda
Thursday, December 7, 2006
9 a.m. today
County Administration Building
1 Barton Square in Jackson
* Correspondence from AmerenUE regarding natural gas safety.
* Agreement with Lorberg Funeral Chapel on space for coroner.
* Erroneous assessments.
* City of Cape Girardeau ordinances Nos. 3755 and 3756.
* City of Jackson Ordinance No. 06-155.
* Balance sheets for August, September and October.
* Solid waste district assessment inventory.
* None at this time.
Discussion items and appointments
* 9 a.m. Stan Murray and Jay Stencil regarding DNR grant.
* 9:30 a.m., Rodney Miller, couny clerk, regarding health insurance.
* 10 a.m. Morley Swingle, prosecuting attorney, regarding personnel.
* 10:30 a.m. Budget discussions.