- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Bruce Lee Carter, infant son of Jason L. Carter and Andrea J. Chupp, died Sunday, Nov. 26, 2006, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Nov. 17, 2006.
Survivors include his parents of Patton, Mo.; paternal grandfather and stepgrandmother, Rodger and Sherry Grubbs of Patton; paternal grandmother and stepgrandfather, Susan and Richard Carter of Elkhart, Ind.; maternal grandmother and stepgrandfather, Tammy and Fred Betts of Elkhart; maternal grandfather, Rex G. Chupp of Elkhart; and paternal great-grandparents, Stan and Shirley Davis of Jackson.
Service will be private.
Arrangements by McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.