- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
McCLURE, Ill. -- Valora Lucille Eisenman, 77, of St. Ignace, Mich., died Monday, Nov. 6, 2006, at Mackinac Straits Hospital following a lingering illness.
She was born Jan. 4, 1929, in McClure, daughter of Robert and Amy Kirk Burris. She and Robert Eisenman were married Jan. 3, 1948. He died June 15, 2006.
Eisenman was a member of Eagles Club and Women of the Moose Chapter in St. Ignace.
Survivors include a son, Robert Eisenman of Pine River, Mich.; three daughters, Casey Brumm of Wixsom, Mich., Donna Wright of Pennsylvania, Barbara Kinjorski of Pine River; two brothers, Gilbert Burris of North Carolina, Buck Burris of St. Louis; two sisters, Carol Glasson of Williamsburg, Mich., Anola Bowerman of McClure; 17 grandchildren; and 36 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by six brothers and sisters.
The funeral was Nov. 10 at Dodson Funeral Home in St. Ignace. Michael Lane officiated.