- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Police report 12/6/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* James A. Jones, 31, of 1013 Ranney Ave., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for nonsupport.
* Two 14-year-old boys were cited into juvenile court on suspicion of assault and peace disturbance.
* Delouise K. Jackson, 26, of 628 S. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of walking along roadways and resisting arrest.
* Julie M. Duggar, 37, of Mountain View, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Timothy T. Matlock, 40, of 430 N. Frederick St., was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
* Tara R. Baremore, 19, of 719 Terrace Drive, was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Kentasha D. Moore, 18, of 211 Minnesota Drive, was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Donnie E. Rogers, 38, of Herrin, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Douglas B. Stanhope, 43, of 228 Hillview St., was arrested on suspicion of drinking while intoxicated and exceeding the posted speed limit.
* Rafiel C. Camp, 26, of Millersville was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive on right half of roadway.
* Bruce A. McClard, 56, of Jackson received a summons for failure to maintain property free of litter.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 1701 Lacey St.
* Cape Video, 501 Broadway, reported DVD movies were not returned.
* Accidental property damage was reported at 3439 William St.
* A double-paned window was reported damaged at 1565 Lexington Ave.
* Damage to a parked vehicle was reported at 708 S. Benton St.
* Wal-Mart, 3439 William St., reported a forgery.
* Walgreens, 1 Kingshighway, reported a fraudulent attempt to obtain a controlled substance.
* A stolen vehicle was reported recovered at 4020 Hopper Drive.
* Assist other agency reported.
* Request for service reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* An assault was reported in the 1000 block of Kent Street.
* A burglary was reported in the 5400 block of Old Cape Road.
* A theft was reported in the 5600 block of Old Cape Road.
* A fraud was reported in the 500 block of South Hope Street.
* A fraud was reported in the 900 block of Kimblewoods Drive.
* A disturbance was reported in the 400 block of West Main Street.
Southeast Missouri State University
The following items were released by the Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A wallet was reported stolen at Innovation Center.