- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jay Deriel Romine
NASHVILLE, Ark. -- Jay Deriel Romine, 69, of Nashville died Sunday, Dec. 3, 2006, in Nashville.
He was born Sept. 22, 1937, in Illmo, Mo., Sylvester and Mary Simpson Romine.
Romine was a veteran of the Army and a member of First Baptist Church in Nashville; he was retired after 35 years in retail business.
Survivors include his wife, Edwina Rowe Romine of Nashville; a son, Deriel Romine of Washington, Ark.; a daughter, Lisa Romine of Conway, Ark.; a sister, Fran Baker of Sikeston, Mo.; and three grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by two brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call at Nashville Funeral Home from 6 to 7:30 p.m. today.
Funeral service will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at First Baptist Church with the Rev. David Blase officiating. Burial will follow in Restland Memorial Park Cemetery.