- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ANNA, Ill. -- Jan Hardin, 63, of Anna died Thursday, Nov. 30, 2006, at Carbondale Memorial Hospital in Carbondale, Ill.
She was born Aug. 22, 1943, at Anna, daughter of Warren Vernon and Mae Elizabeth Hileman Hileman.
She and Joseph Hardin were married Sept. 5, 1959, at Waukegan, Ill.
Hardin had worked as a secretary at a veterinary clinic and was a member of Big Creek Baptist Church.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, April Isaacson of Wildwood, Ill.; a son, Christopher Hardin of Granville, Ohio; two grandsons; and a great-granddaughter.
Friends may call from 6 to 8 p.m. today at Hileman Funeral Home in Jonesboro, Ill. The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. LaRue Parr officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.