- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
William Franklin Anderson, 83, of Marble Hill, Mo., died Saturday, Dec. 2, 2006, at his home in Marble Hill.
He was born March 11, 1923, in Poplar Bluff, Mo., son of Franklin and Olive Haley Anderson. He and Floyce Leona Feagan were married on April 3, 1954, in Hernando, Miss.
Anderson was retired from heavy equipment operating for St. Louis County. He was an Army veteran of World War II.
Survivors include his wife, Floyce Anderson of Marble Hill; five sons, Don Bufford Sr. and Charles Bufford, both of O'Fallon, Mo., William F. Anderson Jr., Freddie and Eddie Anderson; three grandchildren, Don C. Bufford Jr., Teresa A. Woolverton and George W. Bufford; eight great-grandchildren; and one great-great grandchild.
He was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers.
There will be no funeral service.
Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill is handling arrangements.