- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Concealed-carry restrictions remain in Missouri despite new state law (9/18/16)22
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Children's exposure to meth via parents is growing; Mo. Children's Division seeing effects (9/18/16)8
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Poplar Bluff man accused of beating a grandmother to death with baseball bat (9/18/16)
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
Police report 12/4/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Brandon W. Walls, 24, of 1506 Old Cape Road in Jackson, was issued a summons for suspicion of driving while intoxicated, expired license plates, failure to maintain a single lane, driving without headlights and a stop sign violation.
* Shawn Maria Harper, 46, of 555 N. Sprigg St., Apt. 33, was issued a summons for suspicion of driving while intoxicated and a stop sign violation.
* Charlene Marie Huff, 27, of 115 N. Fountain St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear on traffic violations and a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Allen Ray Walker Jr., 17, of 600 N. Fountain St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court.
* Ericka Sue Wicks, 19, of 121 N. West End Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of driving without an operator's license, driving without insurance, improper registration, careless and imprudent driving and failure to use a turn signal.
* Genie Larmar William Jr., 18, of 230 Second St. in Tamms, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of property damage and attempted theft at Kmart, 11 S. Kingshighway.
* Joshua Andrew Gholson, 19, of 849 College St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Ann Marie Jordan, 43, of 708 S. Benton St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for fraud and insufficient funds checks.
* Susan Marie Lowe, 35, of 1014 N. Sprigg St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court and a Jackson warrant for failure to appear.
* Jacquline M. Emerson, 39, of 3019 Aspen Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* A subject is in custody pending the filing of formal charges for first-degree assault at 1949 Delwin St.
* Assault was reported at 1 N. Main St.
* Assault was reported.
* Bradley M. Groening, no age given, of 2735 Brittany Drive in Jackson, was issued a summons for failure to drive on the right half of the roadway.
* George Leonard Walker Jr., 50, of 523 N. Fountain St., was issued a summons for peace disturbance.
* Devin L. Eastman, 18, of 1450 Kingshighway, was issued a summons for stealing at West Park Mall.
* Second degree burglary and property damage were reported at the First Pentecostal Church, 3054 Lexington Ave.
* Second-degree burglary was reported at First Christian Church, 2411 Abbey Road.
* A Gateway computer with a black case and memory stick was reported stolen from a vehicle on 2813 Whitener St.
* An X-Box 360 and a Playstation were reported stolen from 308 Louis St.
* Three juveniles were taken into custody for attempted theft and property damage at Kmart, 11 S. Kingshighway.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at 2109 William St.
* A space heater was reported stolen at 518 S. Ellis St., Apt. N.
* A purse and cash were reported stolen at 216 Missouri St.
* Theft was reported at 200 West Park Mall.
* Theft was reported at Rhodes 101 Convenience Store, 1624 N. Kingshighway.
* A glass table top was reported broken at 1532 Kingsbury Drive.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at the 1400 block of Themis Street.
* Assisting another agency was reported.
* Endangering the welfare of a child and resisting arrest was reported at the unit block of Hanover Street.
* Careless and imprudent driving was reported at the intersection of Lexington Avenue and Kingshighway.