- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Dorothy M. Keubler, 89, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, Nov. 29, 2006, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born Jan. 17, 1917, in St. Louis, daughter of Oliver and Anna Hetch Schlewing. She and Fred Keubler were married June 26, 1938, in St. Louis.
Keubler was a beautician. She was a member of Concordia Lutheran Church in Sikeston, Mo., and former member of Peace Lutheran Church in St. Louis.
Survivors include three sons, Fred Keubler Jr. of Washington, Utah, Charles Keubler of New Mexico, Robert Keubler of Texas; a daughter, Helene Hindman of Sikeston; a sister, Helene Allen of California; nine grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband and a granddaughter.
Visitation will be from 9:30 a.m. to service time Monday at Salem Lutheran Church in Florissant, Mo.
The funeral will be at noon Monday at the church, with the Rev. A.J. Wollenburg officiating. Burial will be in Laurel Hill Memorial Gardens in St. Louis.
Morgan Funeral Home in Advance, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.