- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Peggy Matthews of Sikeston, Mo., and Steve and Viney Mosley of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Lauren Patricia Mosley, to Christopher Marc Snider. He is the son of Mick and Donna Hughes of St. Louis and Mark and Sherry Snider of Dexter, Mo.
Mosley received a bachelor of arts degree in speech communications from Drury University in Springfield, Mo., in 2001. She received a master of science degree in communication sciences and disorders from Fontbonne University in St. Louis in 2003. She is a speech/language pathologist at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
Snider attended Oklahoma Baptist University in Shawnee. He is a sales representative with Rockmount-Nassau.
An April 14, 2007, wedding is planned in Sikeston.