- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Dillons will mark 50th event
McCLURE, Ill. -- Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Dillon of McClure will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with an open house Dec. 10. The event will be held at their home from 1 to 4 p.m.
Dillon and Patsy Wiggs were married Nov. 25, 1956, at Ebenezer Cumberland Presbyterian Church near Lick Creek, Ill. The Rev. Earl Roberts, uncle of the bride, performed the ceremony. Their attendants were Carolyn Wiggs and Ralph Bradley Jr.
They have two children, Cheryl (Scott) Miller of Tamms, Ill., and Kevin Dillon of McClure. They have two grandchildren, Kristin (Mike) Caldwell and Joshua Miller of Tamms; and three great-grandsons, Wyatt, Ethan and Kyle Caldwell.