- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Mark P. and Jessica L. King of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 9:28 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 21, 2006. Name, Nikolaus Patrick. Weight, 7 pounds, 9 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. King is the former Jessica Coffelt, daughter of Kathie and Fred Dana of Wildwood, Mo., and Charles Coffelt of Perryville. She is employed at Buchheit Inc. King is the son of Joseph and Barbara King of Perryville. He is employed at Usery Drywall.
Daughter to Lendis Leonel Figueroa and Rosa Aurora Barahona of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:47 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 21, 2006. Name, Ruth Nohemy. Weight, 7 pounds, 1 ounce. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Barahona is the daughter of Dionisia Barahona of Honduras. Figueroa is the son of Hilda Murillo and Florencio Figueroa of Honduras. He is employed at Thorngate Ltd. and CLM Pallet Recycling.
Daughter to Douglas John and Karen Elizabeth Ressel of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:44 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 21, 2006. Name, Emma Elizabeth. Weight, 5 pounds, 10 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Ressel is the former Karen Lampe, daughter of Dorothy Lampe of Benton, Mo., and the late Joseph Lampe. She is employed at ARCO Vending. Ressel is the son of Luke and Alice Ressel of Scott City. He is a self-employed electrician with Ressel Electric.
Son to Daniel Walter and Kristen Lea Deck of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:36 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 21, 2006. Name, Kole Daniel. Weight, 6 pounds, 6 ounces. Mrs. Deck is the former Kristen Hosea, daughter of Ken and Elaine Hosea of Jackson. She is employed at Style Stop Lifestyles. Deck is the son of Jim and Linda Rapp of Jackson. He is employed at Associated Electric.
Daughter to Rusty Lynn Duncan and Megan Renee Kerber of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:17 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 22, 2006. Name, Michaela Brooke. Weight, 7 pounds, 6 ounces. Ms. Kerber is the daughter of Dawn Ward of Chaffee. She is office manager at Food Giant in Chaffee. Duncan is the son of Rick and Bonnie Duncan of Chaffee. He is owner of Duncan Auto Body and Paint.
Daughter to Bryan Michael and Darian Lynn Strong of Scopus, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:31 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 22, 2006. Name, Destiny Dawn. Weight, 7 pounds, 4 ounces. Fourth child, third daughter. Mrs. Strong is the former Darian Bradshaw, daughter of Tina Hypes and Larry Lange of Millersville, and the late Darren Bradshaw. Strong is the son of Pam Strong and Craig Chorn of Marble Hill, Mo., and Mike Strong of Scopus. He is employed at W.R. Wood Products.