- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)21
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Police report 11/30/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject is in custody pending filing of formal charges for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Adrian P. Seabaugh, 21, of 707 Broadway, Apt. B, was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for property damage.
* Amanda D. Zimmerman, 19, of 516 Washington Ave., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* Chris C. Hendrix, 36, of 701 North St., was arrested on a probation/parole warrant for parole absconder.
* A subject is in custody pending filing of formal charges for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Andrew K. Rouswsel, 24, of 316 N. Sprigg St., Apt. 2, was arrested on suspicion of property damage and unlawful use of a firearm.
* Tony L. Thompson, 40, of 501 Middle St., Apt. 2, was arrested on a Massac County, Ill., warrant for failure to appear for unlawful possession of marijuana.
* Aundra D. Wren, 21, of 2824 Themis St., No. 6, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for assault and two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for prohibited acts and for walking in the road when a sidewalk was available.
* David E. Nolen, 40, of 216 S. Lorimier St., Apt. 3, was arrested on a Scott County warrant for probation violation for driving while revoked.
* Christopher S. Clover, 19, of 1128 S. Kingshighway, was arrested on a probation and parole warrant from St. Louis.
* Alexis Alejrah, 17, of 121 N. West End Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
* Anthony N. Lucas, 19, of 521 Good Hope St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation for driving while license revoked and arrested for a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for revoked operator's license.
* Tamara L. O'Kelly, 37, of 521 N. Fountain St., was arrested on four Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for suspended operator's license, improper registration, no proof of insurance and seat belt violation.
* An assault was reported.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* A DVD player was reported stolen at 620 Napa Circle.
* Jaspers, 407 Morgan Oak St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Target Store, 202 Siemers Drive, reported a theft of a gift card.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 501 Koch Ave.
* Earrings, a credit card, vehicle registration, vehicle insurance and a laptop computer were reported stolen from 314 N. Fountain St.
* Wal-Mart, 3439 William St., reported the theft of gift cards.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 333 N. Ellis St.
* Vehicle paint was reported damaged at 1007 S. Sprigg St.
* A residence door was reported damaged at 128 N. West End Blvd.
* A metal panel was reported damaged at 2700 Pioneer Court, Lot 185.
* Everett P. Way, II, 31, of 1422 Bertling St., received a summons for driving while revoked and failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Misty R. Edmonds, 29, of 3023 Aspen Drive, No. 4, received a summons for delivery/concealment of contraband to city jail.
* Richard J. McIntyre, 24, of 429 N. Frederick St., received a summons for prohibited acts and driving without a license.
* Fraudulent use of a debit card was reported.
* Interference with legal process was reported.
* Harassment by telephone was reported.
* Beyond parental control was reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* An assault was reported in the 200 block of North West Lane.
* Two separate thefts were reported in the 500 block of Broadridge Drive.
* A theft was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of K Land Drive.
* Property was reported damaged in the 2500 block of Mansfield Place.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 1400 block of Woodland Drive.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 600 block of West Washington Street.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 2600 block of Mansfield Place.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 300 block of East Adams Street.