- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
LEOPOLD, Mo. -- Signe Mary Kralich and Rodney Joseph Horrell were married March 1, 2003, at St. Mary's Catholic Church in College Station, Texas. The Rev. Michael J. Sis performed the ceremony. Scriptures were read by Alisa Berger and Shelie Moore. Organist was Kristy Jansen, cousin of the groom. Soloist was Emerie Franks, cousin of the bride. Altar server was Dustin Jansen, cousin of the groom.
The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Kralich of College Station. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Dennis Horrell of Leopold.
Matron of honor was Beth Fitzmaurice. Bridesmaids were Aspen Kralich, sister-in-law of the bride; Stephanie and Kyla Horrell, sisters of the groom; Sara Jansen, cousin of the groom; Jocelyn Fox and Tiffany Martin.
Keith Horrell served his brother as best man. Groomsmen were Andrew Kralich, brother of the bride; Lucas Horrell, brother of the groom; Derek Jansen, cousin of the groom; Eric Halter, Derek Halter and Chris Horrell. Ushers were Stuart and Ryan Petersen, cousins of the bride; and Thad and Kaed Horrell, cousins of the groom.
Candlelighters were Marisa Olson, cousin of the bride, and Courtney Baughn, cousin of the groom.
Flower girls were Shauna Olson, cousin of the bride, and Kaitlin Baughn, cousin of the groom. Ringbearer was Zachary Damuth.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Hilton.
Mrs. Horrell is a graduate of A&M Consolidated High School and the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston. She is a neonatal ICU nurse in Dallas.
The groom is a graduate of Leopold High School and Southeast Missouri State University. He is a certified public accountant and certified internal auditor in the Internal Audit Department of SBC Communications.
After a cruise to Hawaii, the couple is residing in Carrollton, Texas.