- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to Andy William and Tara Suzanne Landewee of Leopold, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:03 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 14, 2006. Name, Kale Andrew. Weight, 7 pounds, 11 ounces. First child. Mrs. Landewee is the former Tara Broshuis, daughter of John and Debby Broshuis of Leopold. She is employed at Bollinger County Chiropractic and Fitness. Landewee is the son of Glen and Nancy Landewee of Leopold. He is employed at Good Humor-Bryers.
Daughter to Robert Earl and Deborah Leigh Haynes of Benton, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:48 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 16, 2006. Name, Kyleigh Briann. Weight, 7 pounds, 4 ounces. Sixth child, fourth daughter. Mrs. Haynes is the former Deborah Innis, daughter of Owen and Wanda Innis of Scott City. She is an insurance coordinator for Dr. Karen Yates. Haynes is the son of Larry and Barbara Haynes of Sherwood, Ark. He is a carpenter with Interior Plus Inc.
Son to Christopher Scott and Brandee Gail Reagan of Fredericktown, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:26 a.m. Friday, Nov. 17, 2006. Name, Braysen Scott. Weight, 7 pounds, 5 ounces. First child. Mrs. Reagan is the former Brandee King, daughter of Greg and Penny King of Jackson. She is payroll/billing supervisor at Covenant Care Services, LLC. Reagan is the son of Warren and Rebecca Reagan of Fredericktown. He is an RN/DON at Covenant Care.
Daughter to Jalisa Danea Willis of Pulaski, Ill., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:06 a.m. Monday, Nov. 20, 2006. Name, Ja'vianna Kainna Shannon Alayah. Weight, 8 pounds, 1 ounce. Willis is the daughter of Georgeatta Willis of Pulaski and James Willis Jr. of Cairo, Ill. She is a student.
Son to Ryan Lee and Lindsey Nicole Unterreiner of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:18 p.m. Monday, Nov. 20, 2006. Name, Noah Thomas. Weight, 6 pounds, 6 ounces. First child. Mrs. Unterreiner is the former Lindsey Thomas, daughter of Roger and Pat Thomas of Perryville. She is a design technician at BBL Buildings. Unterreiner is the son of Lee and Norma Unterreiner of Perryville. He is a maintenance technician at TG Missouri Corp.
Daughter to Janet Taija Olivas of Oak Ridge, Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:22 p.m. Monday, Nov. 20, 2006. Name, Tristen Jean. Weight, 7 pounds, 2 ounces. First child. Ms. Olivas is the daughter of Barbara Morrison and Jerry Garms of Jackson. She is a cashier at Wal-Mart in Jackson.