- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ERIE, Ill. -- Irma Dee Williams, 78, of Erie, Ill., died Saturday, Nov. 25, 2006, at her home.
She was born Dec. 25, 1928, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Clyde and Ada Belle Robinson Smith. She and Edward Williams were married March 19, 1950, in Piggott, Ark. He died in 2002.
Survivors include two sons, Ronnie Williams of Erie, Donald Williams of East Moline, Ill.; five sisters, Doris Seabaugh, Thelma Himmerbach, Naomi Crites and Mary Marshall, all of Jackson, Vickie Statler of Cape Girardeau; a brother, Joe Smith of Jackson; nine grandchildren; 10 great-grandchildren; two stepdaughters; and a stepson.
Friends may call at Schroder Mortuary in Silvis, Ill., from 10 a.m. to service time Thursday.
A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Burial will be in National Cemetery in Rock Island, Ill.