- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Doris W. Bock, 84, of Perryville died Sunday, Nov. 26, 2006, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
She was born March 23, 1922, in Perry County, daughter of Cletus and Cora Sittner Hoehn. She and Herbert E. Bock were married Aug. 17, 1946.
Bock was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Perryville and Lutheran Women's Missionary League. She was a Scout leader and Sunday school teacher.
Survivors include her husband; three daughters, Donna Phillips, Linda Clifton and Patricia Lukefahr, all of Perryville; a brother, Warren Hoehn of Perryville; a sister, Shirley Berry of Perryville; seven grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; three great-stepgrandchildren; and a great-great-stepgrandchild.
She was preceded in death by a brother and three sisters.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Young and Sons Funeral Home, and from 6:30 to 8:30 a.m. Wednesday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Immanuel Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Thomas Handrick officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.