- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)21
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Kevin Michael Underhill, 42, of Cape Girardeau, formerly of Sikeston, Mo., died Saturday, Nov. 25, 2006, at Forest Park Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born Nov. 1, 1964, in Sikeston to Earl and Janet Alexander Underhill. He was a member of the First Presbyterian Church of Jacksonville, Ala., and Sikeston Chapter of the The People's First. He was previously employed by Six Flags of St. Louis.
Survivors include his parents; three brothers, Steven Underhill of Jacksonville, David Underhill of St. Louis and Brian Underhill of Springfield, Mo; aunts and uncles; three nieces and nephews; and five cousins.
Friends may call at 12:30 p.m. Thursday at Hunter Memorial First Presbyterian Church in Sikeston.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. at the church following visitation. The Rev. John Goodman will officiate, with burial in Garden of Memories Cemetery.