- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Walk to raise AIDS awareness planned
An AIDS awareness walk will be held at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Southeast Missouri State University.
The walk is scheduled to start at the Beanery Cafe at the University Center. Candles will be provided.
The Southeast Missouri State University Peer Education Association will pass out information and collect donations for the Southeast Missouri Hospital AIDS education program.
The walk will proceed down Broadway to Main Street where a brief presentation will take place. AIDS awareness lapel pins will be given to the first 100 participants.