- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Beulah Doughty Crowell, 96, of St. Charles, Mo., formerly of Anna, Ill., died Saturday, Nov. 25, 2006, at the St. Joseph's Health Center in St. Charles.
She was born Nov. 10, 1910, in Union County, Ill., daughter of Alfred and Mary Anna Stone Doughty. She and Lloyd J. Crowell were married July 4, 1926, in Murphysboro, Ill. He died on Nov. 11, 1984.
Crowell was a member of Anna Heights Baptist Church.
Survivors include two daughters-in-law, Grace Crowell of St. Charles and Florine Crowell of Cahokia, Ill.; seven grandchildren; and numerous great- and great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two sons, three sisters and two infant brothers.
Friends may call from noon to 2 p.m. Tuesday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home with the Rev. Mark Roath officiating. Interment will be in Alto Pass, Ill., Cemetery.