- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)22
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
New location for Jackson ballpark
To the editor: I would like to reply to the comment regarding the location of the proposed baseball complex in Jackson. I agree with the concerned citizen 100 percent. For the past several months our committee has looked at other locations. With the help of many Jacksonians who are interested in the future of our youths, we have found another location. We are close to signing an agreement and are ready to move forward with this exciting project, which will produce a complex for all to be proud of.
Thank you for your comment and concern for the beautiful veterans memorial that I too believe is of great importance. Please contact me if you or anyone else would like an update on this project.
JACK M. LITZELFELNER SR., Jackson