- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)4
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
New location for Jackson ballpark
To the editor: I would like to reply to the comment regarding the location of the proposed baseball complex in Jackson. I agree with the concerned citizen 100 percent. For the past several months our committee has looked at other locations. With the help of many Jacksonians who are interested in the future of our youths, we have found another location. We are close to signing an agreement and are ready to move forward with this exciting project, which will produce a complex for all to be proud of.
Thank you for your comment and concern for the beautiful veterans memorial that I too believe is of great importance. Please contact me if you or anyone else would like an update on this project.
JACK M. LITZELFELNER SR., Jackson