- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Wallingford proposes bill to collect sales taxes on online purchases (1/11/17)30
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Michael J. Sutterer, 63, of Perryville died Tuesday, Nov. 21, 2006, at St. Mary's Health Center in Clayton, Mo.
He was born Jan. 22, 1943, in Perryville, son of Eloy and Iola Moll Sutterer. He and Theresa Reiss were married Sept. 24, 1966, at Sereno, Mo.
Sutterer owned Sutterer Builders Inc., as well as SK&M Water Systems. He was a member of Our Lady of Victory Catholic Church at Sereno, Lions Club, 3rd Degree member of Knights of Columbus, Perryville Elks Lodge, Art Alliance Guild and American Legion.
He served in the National Guard.
Survivors include his wife; four daughters, Angela Swan and Jennifer Hotop of Perryville, Mary Taylor of Farmington, Mo., Christine Oswald of Cape Girardeau; his mother of Perryville; three brothers, Tom, Jim and Jerry Sutterer, all of Perryville; a sister, Suzanna Gabriel of Chesterfield, Mo.; and 11 grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Visitation will be from 5 to 9 p.m. Friday, and 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. Saturday at Miller Family Funeral Home. Parish prayers will be at 7 p.m. Friday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of Victory Church, with the Rev. Frank Agnew officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.