- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
ST. ELIZABETH, Mo. -- Lona M. Ruch, 90, of St. Elizabeth, formerly of Perryville, Mo., died Sunday, Nov. 19, 2006, in St. Elizabeth.
She was born Dec. 19, 1915, at Biehle, Mo., daughter of Isadore and Albertine Schemel Ruch.
Ruch was a member of St. Lawrence Catholic Church in St. Elizabeth, a member of the United Auto Workers and a former member of St. Maurus Catholic Church in Biehle.
Survivors include two sisters, Nora Kesel of St. Elizabeth, and Grace Reiner of Kirkwood, Mo.
She was preceded in death by her parents, three brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday and from 6:30 to 9:15 a.m. Saturday at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville. A Catholic wake will be held at 7 p.m. Friday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Maurus Catholic Church. The Rev. Tony Dattilo will officiate. Burial will be in the church cemetery.