- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Lottie "Jane" Wille, 87 of Jackson, passed away Monday, Nov. 20, 2006, at the Monticello House in Jackson.
She was born Jan. 11, 1919, in Sedgewickville, Mo., daughter of Albert and Dona Hobeck Friese. She and Ollie F. Wille were married Oct. 9, 1943, in Cape Girardeau. He passed away July 19, 2003.
Loving survivors include a son, Larry (Jane) Wille of Whitewater; two grandchildren, Joshua Wille of Kansas City, Mo., Tonja (Joe) Alton of Springfield, Mo.; two brothers, Oda and Ora Friese of Oak Ridge; and a sister, Ella Yeager of Oak Ridge.
She was preceded in death by three brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 21, at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.
Funeral service will be at 1:30 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 22, at the funeral home, with Rev. Janet Hopkins officiating.
Burial will follow in Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson.
Expressions of sympathy may take the form of contributions to Sergeant's Chapel Cemetery or the Monticello House Activity Fund.
Sympathy messages may be sent to the family on-line at www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.