- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Imogene "Jane" Tucker
Imogene Jane Tucker, 92, of Cape Girardeau died Nov. 19, 2006, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born April 15, 1914, at Zalma, Mo., daughter of Leo and Ida Mae Eaker Slinkard.
Jane worked for 19 years at David Electric in Cape Girardeau, Mo. She was a member of Grace United Methodist Church in Cape Girardeau.
Jane and Wilson Tucker were married on July 4, 1930. He preceded her in death.
Survivors include a daughter, Terry Sue Boneman of Cape Girardeau; a sister, DeShea Fronabarger of St. Peters, Mo.; three grandchildren, Lisa Mortin and Kim Harris, both of Troy, N.C., and Lesley Sissom of Cape Girardeau and seven great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, four brothers and eight sisters.
Friends may call from 1 to 2 p.m. Wednesday at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance, Mo.
Funeral service will follow at 2:30 p.m. at the funeral home, with the Rev. Eric Shrum officiating.