- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape fire 11/21/06
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 4:17 p.m., emergency medical services in the 1300 block of North Sprigg Street.
* At 4:45 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at 495 S. Mount Auburn Road.
* At 5:21 p.m., a carbon dioxide alarm at 1914 Randol Ave.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 8:55 a.m., emergency medical services in the 900 block of West Rodney Drive.
* At 10:57 a.m. emergency medical services in the 3000 block of Themis Street.
* At 12:01 p.m., assistance to the Cape Girardeau Police Department in the 200 block of North West End Boulevard.
* At 2:12 p.m., emergency medical services in the 300 block of South Mount Auburn Road.
* At 3:58 p.m., medical assistance in the 800 block of Good Hope Street.