- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)7
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)3
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson roundabout on schedule, on budget (7/19/16)6
ST. ELIZABETH, Mo. -- Lona M. Ruch, 90, of St. Elizabeth, formerly of Perryville, Mo., died Sunday, Nov. 19, 2006, at St. Elizabeth.
She was born Dec. 19, 1915, at Biehle, Mo., daughter of the late Isadore and Albertine Schemel Ruch.
Ruch was a member of the St. Lawrence Catholic Church in St. Elizabeth, a member of the United Auto Workers and a former member of St. Maurus Catholic Church in Biehle.
Survivors include nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents, three brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday and from 6:30 to 9:15 a.m. Saturday at Young and Sons Funeral Chapel in Perryville. A Catholic wake will be held at 7 p.m. Friday at the funeral home. Funeral mass will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Maurus Catholic Church. The Rev. Tony Dattilo will officiate, with burial in the church cemetery.