- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Arthur M. Lueders, 79, of Frohna, Mo., died Saturday, Nov. 18, 2006, at his home in Frohna.
He was born April 25, 1927, in Frohna, son of Arthur and Hulda (Poppitz) Lueders. He and Mahela Schmidt were married July 17, 1948.
Lueders was a retired farmer and served as the secretary/treasurer of the East Perry Lumber Co.
Survivors include his wife, five daughters, Donna Schuessler of Jefferson City, Mo., Patricia Vogel of Apple Valley, Calif., Vicki Turner of Caruthersville, Mo., Connie Burroughs of Frohna and Susan Hecht of Cape Girardeau; two sons Stanley Lueders of Frohna and Ray Lueders of Chicago; a brother, Wilmer Lueders of Frohna; 14 grandchildren; and eight great grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers, Edmund and Eldor Lueders.
Friends may call Tuesday from 5 to 9 p.m. Tuesday at Trinity Lutheran Church in Altenburg, Mo.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the church. The Rev. Wayne Palmer will officiate, with burial in Concordia Lutheran Church Cemetery.