- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Alma Eva Eaker, 97, of Marble Hill, Mo., died Saturday, Nov. 18, 2006, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
She was born March 19, 1909, in the Club Creek community of Bollinger County, daughter of Ralph and Maggie Shell Wiseman. She and Lee Eaker were married Aug. 13, 1925.
Eaker was a member of the Point Pleasant General Baptist Church and a home maker.
Survivors include two sons, Levi Eaker of Farmington, Mo. and Weldon Eaker of Fenton, Mo.; a daughter, Euetta Ford of Marble Hill; seven grandchildren; fourteen great grandchildren; and five great great grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, four brothers and a sister.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at the Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home with the Rev. Gene Robbins officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery.