- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
KRCU to focus on history, call center
Mitch Robinson, executive director of the Cape Girardeau Area Magnet industrial recruitment organization, and Dr. Bonnie Stepenoff, history professor at Southeast Missouri State University, will be the featured guests today on KRCU's "Going Public."
Robinson will discuss the new call center locating in Cape Girardeau. Stepenoff will discuss her new book, "From French Community to American Town: Ste. Genevieve in the 19th Century."
The Public Radio show will be broadcast at 3 p.m. on KRCU, 90.9 FM, and KSEF, 88.9 FM.